Notice of AGM 2021
NOTICE is hereby given that the 72nd Annual General Meeting of the CLICO Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited will be convened virtually on April 21st, 2021:
Virtual Platform: Zoom Webinar
1. To receive and confirm Minutes of the 71st Annual General Meeting held on November 18, 2020.
2. To receive and adopt the Reports of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee, and Credit Committee for the year ending December 31, 2020.
3.To present and accept the Auditor’s Report for the year ending December 31, 2020.
4. To present and accept the Financial Statements for the year ending December 31, 2020.
5. To approve the 2021 budget.
6. Update on CLICO Credit Union’s 75th Anniversary Celebration.
7. To present Rebranding options
8. To approve resolutions.
9. To elect Board and Committee members.
10. To transact any other business that may come properly before the meeting.
Members wishing to attend the AGM MUST pre-register via the following link: clicocu.com/agm-registration/. Registration closes at 4:00 pm on April 12, 2021.
This is a members’ forum, as such only members will be allowed to attend the meeting with the exception of guests specially invited by the Board of Directors.