Notice of CCU’s 73rd Annual General Meeting
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the 73rd Annual General Meeting of the CLICO Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited
will be convened virtually on April 27th, 2022:
Virtual Platform: Zoom Webinar
The main business of the meeting will be:
1. To receive and confirm Minutes of the 72nd Annual General Meeting held on April 21, 2021.
2. To receive and adopt the Reports of the Board of Directors, Supervisory Committee, and Credit Committee for the year ending December 31, 2021.
3. To present and accept the Auditor’s Report for the year ending December 31, 2021.
4. To present and accept the Financial Statements for the year ending December 31, 2021.
5. To approve the 2022 Budget.
6. To approve resolutions.
7. To elect Board and Committee members.
8. To transact any other business that may come properly before the meeting.
REGISTRATION Members wishing to attend the AGM MUST pre-register via the following link: clicocu.com/agm-registration .
Registration closes at 4:00 pm on April 20, 2022. This is a members’ forum, as such only members will be allowed to attend the meeting with the exception of guests specially invited by the Board of Directors.
By Order of the Board of Directors