With innovative services and owned by over 10,000 members, we deliver real solutions to help you grow.
You have a say in how our organization is run by exercising your right to vote for a democratically elected Board. And because we're based here, you know that decisions affecting you are made by people living and working in your community.
So what's in it for you?
- Dividends above industry average
- Competitive interest rated on loans and deposits
- Insurance on loans and deposits
- Wide range of loan products that fit your financial needs
- Special rates on insurance from COLFIRE
- Online services
- Membership parking facilities
The bye laws are the written rules that regulate and govern the business of The Credit Union and are required by the Credit Union Act. Bye laws are approved by membership.
To become a CLICO Credit Union member, you must fulfill one of the following criteria:
- Persons employed within the C.L. Financial Group of Companies.
- Employees of the Society.
- Members of the Trinidad & Tobago Defence Force including persons employed by the Trinidad & Tobago Defence Force.
- Bona-fide members of any organization or any individual approved by the Board.
- Relatives of (a), (b), (c) and (d).