Members are advised that the ANNUAL REPORT 2010 may be collected at the Credit Union Office #3 Herbert Street and can also be downloaded for your convenience. Please be reminded the ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING will be convened on the 16th of March 2011 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel and Resorts, 12th floor Calypso Room at 5pm sharp.
For the following purposes:
- To receive and confirm Minutes of the 61st Annual General Meeting.
- To receive and adopt the Reports of the Board of Directors, Committees, Annual Statements of Accounts and Auditor’s Report for the year ended 31st December 2010.
- To declare a dividend.
- To elect officers.
- To appoint Auditors for the ensuing year.
- To receive and adopt recommendations.
- To transact any other business that may come properly before the house.
- National Anthem
- Invocation/Credit Union Prayer
- First Credential Report
- Notice of Meeting
- Welcome Address – President
- Standing Orders
- Confirmation of Minutes – (61st Annual General Meeting)
- Reports of the Board of Directors and Committees
- Presentation of Audited Accounts for 2010
- Second Credential Report
- Election of Officers: – (1) Board of Directors (2) Supervisory and (3) Credit Committees
- General Business –
Dianne Howard-Devonish (Ms)
Secretary to the Board
Distribution of Dividend Cheques will commence on Tuesday 22nd March 2011 at the Credit Union office.
Distribution of Dividend Cheques
Requests made via the website www.ccuebranch.com 48hours
Requests made at the Credit Union office (onsite) 72hours
Look forward to seeing you and the AGM on Wednesday at 5pm sharp.