NOTICE OF NOMINATIONS 2017
Applications are invited from members of good standing to serve on:
Board of Directors, Credit Committee & Supervisory Committee
Members of the CLICO Credit Union Co-operative Society Limited who are interested in offering themselves for service at the level of the Board of Directors, Supervisory or Credit Committee must complete and submit a Nomination Form, available at our office and website together with a Curriculum Vitae and Passport Sized Photo by February 01, 2017. Applications must be addressed to The Chairman, Nominations Committee and delivered to our office or submitted via email to .
Nominees should be fit and proper to hold the selected positions and should satisfy the following criteria:
- Must be an active member for at least six (6) months
- Must be over the age of eighteen (18) years and of good mental health
- Must not be delinquent in his/her payments
- Must not be an employee of CLICO Credit Union or any other Co-operative Society
- Must not have been declared bankrupt
- Must not have been convicted of any indictable or fraudulent offence
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must have attended one Orientation session for Board of Directors and Statutory Committees
A member in “good standing” means a member who is meeting all his/her obligations to the society and has been so doing for at least twenty-four months immediately prior to his/her application or, in the case of a member of less than twenty-four months, for the duration of his/her membership.
Projecting Confidence….Inspiring Trust