When it comes to borrowing money, we all have different requirements. Yet, we all share the need to be treated fairly and to be in control of our finances. You can do that at CLICO Credit Union.
We offer a wide range of fair, uncomplicated borrowing options. Whether you want to borrow a little or a lot, for a short time or a long time, we do our best to fit a product and a payment plan to your budget.
- Debt Consolidation loan
- Share Loan
- C.A.SH (Cash and Share) Loan
- Vehicle Loan
- Seasonal Loan
- Cruise Loan
- Young Professional Education Plan (Y.P.E.P)
- EA$Y 35K Loan
- Premium Finance Loan
- Golden Hat-Tick Loan
You can also check out our current rates.
The following documents are required to be submitted together with your Loan application when applying for a loan via Home Banking, Mobile Application.
- Most recent Pay-slip or Audited Statements for two consecutive years
- Job Letter (not older than six months)
- Two forms of picture Identification
- Proof of Address (Document evidencing proof of address should not be older that three (3) months from date of application.
Proof of address refers to proof of RESIDENTIAL address since a member may have a different address for mailing purpose. PO Box addresses are not allowed as residential addresses. Examples of documents to be used for Proof of Address
- Utility bills (WASA, T&TEC, Flow, TSTT, Digicel), residential addresses must correspond with the “Service Address.” Where the utility bill is not in the members’ name a letter of authorization is required together with a copy of the ID of the owner.
- Bank Statement / Credit Card
- UTC Statements
- Rental/Lease Agreement (if renting)
- Any correspondence received from a government body (EBC, BIR)
- Supporting Documents for purpose of the loan when loan amount is more than $15,000.00