When it comes to borrowing money, we all have different requirements. Yet, we all share the need to be treated fairly and to be in control of our finances. You can do that at CLICO Credit Union.
We offer a wide range of fair, uncomplicated borrowing options. Whether you want to borrow a little or a lot, for a short time or a long time, we do our best to fit a product and a payment plan to your budget.
Click or tap the name of a loan to get product details.
- C.A.SH (Cash and Shares) loan
- Debt Consolidation loan
- EASY 35k Loan
- Golden Hat-trick Loan
- Premium Finance Loan
- Seasonal Loan
- Share Loan
- Vehicle Loan
- Young Professional Education Plan (Y.P.E.P)
The following documents are required to be submitted together with your Loan application when applying for a loan via Home Banking, Mobile Application.
- Most recent Pay-slip or Audited Statements for two consecutive years
- Job Letter (not older than six months)
- Two forms of picture Identification
- Proof of Address (Document evidencing proof of address should not be older than three (3) months from date of application.
Proof of Address
Proof of address refers to proof of RESIDENTIAL address since a member may have a different address for mailing purposes. PO Box addresses are not allowed as residential addresses. Examples of documents to be used for Proof of Address
- Utility bills (WASA, T&TEC, Flow, TSTT, Digicel), and residential addresses must correspond with the “Service Address.” Where the utility bill is not in the members’ name a letter of authorization is required together with a copy of the ID of the owner.
- Bank Statement / Credit Card
- UTC Statements
- Rental/Lease Agreement (if renting)
- Any correspondence received from a government body (EBC, BIR)
- Supporting Documents for the purpose of the loan when the loan amount is more than $35,000.00
Your loan can ONLY be processed upon receipt of these documents.